plastic waterproof materials tpo flat roofing membrane1. Introduction:TPO mainly contains carbon atoms and hydrogen atoms and does not contain any plasticizers and chlorine elements. It is a beautiful, long-lived environment-friendly product.
1) Easy application.
2) Excellent tensile strength, tearing resistance and penetration resistance performance.
3) No plasticizer. No harm to creatures and environment.
4) Smooth surface, no fading and pollution.
5) White color, excellent luminous reflectance.
Homogeneous; Reinforced; Self-adhesive
4. Technical Datas:
5. ApplicationsWidely used in the roofing and underground constructions of industrial and civil buildings. For different bases and constructions, TPO membranes are installed mechanically-attached, fully-adhered or ballasted.
|Sheet-overall||mm (in.)||1.0 (0.039) , min|
|Coating over fabric or scrim, weathering side only|| ||0.305 (0.012), min|
|2||Breaking strength||N (lbf)||976 (220), min|
|3||Elongation at reinforcement break||%||15, min|
|4||Tearing strength||N (lbf)||245 (55), min|
|5||Brittleness point||°C (°F)||-40 (-40), max|
|6||Ozone resistance, no cracks|| ||Pass|
|7||Properties after heat aging (retained values)|
|Breaking strength||%||90, min|
|Elongation at reinforcement break||%||90, min|
|Tearing strength||%||60, min|
|Weight change (mass) ||%||±1, max|
|8||Linear dimensional change ||%||±1, max|
|9||Water absorption ||%||±3.0A, max, mass|
|10||Factory seam strength||N (lbf)||290 (66) , min|
|11||Weather resistance: Visual inspection|| ||Pass|