PVC ( Polyvinyl Chloride) waterproof membrane is a new polymer waterproof membrane.
The raw material is polyvinyl chloride resin, mixed with plasticizer, filler, antioxygen,
ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries.
1) Excellent aging resistance.
2) Root resistant penetration, specially used on planting roofs.
3) Welding installation. Joints are solid and environment friendly, no pollution.
4) High tensile strength, good elongation and dimensional stability.
5) Good plasticity, easy and suitable for details installation.
3. Applicable Range
PVC single-ply roof system is widely used not only in different large roofs with low slope,
but also in various structural new roofs like pitched roofs, arc roofs and refurbished roofs.
Meanwhile, this system can meet different functional needs of roofs, such as walking,
parking, planting, etc.
| Thickness( mm )||Width(m)/Roll||Length(m)/Roll|
|Other size can be customized.|
The following technical data is based on a testing sample, different type may have different performance.
|Sheet-overall||mm (in.)||1.0 (0.039) , min|
|Coating over fabric or scrim, weathering side only|| ||0.305 (0.012), min|
|2||Breaking strength||N (lbf)||976 (220), min|
|3||Elongation at reinforcement break||%||15, min|
|4||Tearing strength||N (lbf)||245 (55), min|
|5||Brittleness point||°C (°F)||-40 (-40), max|
|6||Ozone resistance, no cracks|| ||Pass|
|Properties after heat aging (retained values)|
|Breaking strength||%||90, min|
|7||Elongation at reinforcement break||%||90, min|
|Tearing strength||%||60, min|
|Weight change (mass)||%||±1, max|
|8||Linear dimensional change||%||±1, max|
|9||Water absorption||%||±3.0A, max, mass|
|10||Factory seam strength||N (lbf)||290 (66) , min|
|11||Weather resistance: Visual inspection|| || |
5. Why trust us?
* Certificates: ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001 & CE Certificate
* Best quality (international standard) & Competitive price.
* Best & professional service.
6. Contact Information
Any interest and needs, welcome to inquiry!!!