PE surface modified bitumen waterproof membrane/basement material
1. Production Introduction:
SBS(Styrene Butadiene Styrene) modified bitumen membrane is made by saturating the base in bitumen, or thermoplastic elastomer (such as styrene butadiene-SBS), reinforced with polyester or fiberglass, finishing the upward face with fine sands, mineral slates (or grains) or polythene membrane etc.
1) Good waterproof performance;
2) High tensile and tearing strength, elongation and size stability which accommodates substrate movement and deformation;
3) Anti-corrosion, mildew resistant and weather resistant;
4) Anti-puncture and rooting resistant, fatigue resistant;
5) Hot melt construction, solid and long-lasting;
6) SBS modified bitumen membrane is specially applied in the cold district, while APP modified bitumen membrane is more suitable for hot district with high temperature.
1) Roof and underground in industrial and civil buildings;
2) bridge, subway, tunnel, swimming pool, etc.
3) Waste landfill, sewage plant, irrigation system, etc.
4. Technical Data:
|1||Soluble content/(g/m2)≥||3mm||2100|| |
|Test|| ||No flame|| ||No flame|| |
|Test||No flow, no dripping|
|3||Low temperature flexibility/ºC||-20||-25|
|Secondly-Maximum|| || || || ||800|
|Test||No crack, no apart|
|6||Elongation||Maximum/%≥||30|| ||40|| || |
|Secondly-Maximum≥|| || ||15|
5. Company Information
PENNINT is the most reliable and professional roofing & underground waterproofing system supplier, providing all kinds of waterproofing product,such as: modified bituminous membranes, PVC/TPO/EPDM synthetic membranes, self- adhesive waterproof membranes, and roofing shingles etc.
6. Why choose us?
1) Certificates: ISO 9001, CE & TUV etc.
2) Best quality (international standard) & Competitive price.
3) Best & professional service.