Single/Double-Component Red PU Waterproof Coating
|FOB Price:||US $1,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||2 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Tons||US $1,500/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PENNSKIN
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Brush
- Drying Method: Air Drying
- Substrate: Ceramic
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Specification: 25/20kg/barrel
- Color: Red
- Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
- Level: Finish Coat
- Certification: ISO9001
- Components: Auxiliaries
- Trademark: PENNSKIN
- Origin: China
PENNSKIN PU is a simple and economic solution for waterproofing and protection. It is a one component, low viscosity, polyurethane fluid which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surface.
The product is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin, isocyanate, polyether polyol plus special inorganic fillers, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties.
1. It is safe and environment-friendly product without solvent or pollutants. And it has approved tests by state related testing bodies so it is applicable directly to dinking waterproof works.
2. As mono-component product, it is easier to handle. And coating application is simple.
3. Compose of pure polyurethane, the coating film is featured with rubber's properties. High-elasticity, high-strength, high-extensibility and adhesion.
4. It is applicable to heavy-film coating, and the film has high compatibility without pinholes or bubbles.
5. The film is generated by chemical reaction, featured with water-resistance, corrosion resistance, and fungus resistance.
6. It is featured with good physical and mechanical properties, high resilience, anti-fatigue, aging resistance. Its tensile strength reaches as high as 3Mpa with elongation at break 600%.
7. Good weather ability makes it adaptable to drastic changes of weather regardless of hot or cold.
8. Water-curing Mechanism makes the scope of its application wider.
TRANSPORT & STORAGE:
1. It is supposed to be sealed and stored upside down in a cool and dry place, avoiding direct sun exposure, humidity,
2.During storage, there would be buildups on its surface. Just get rid of the buildups before application.
3. Unspent coating is supposed to be sealed timely in case of curing and abandoned
4.In and after the process of waterproof construction, protect it timely, guarding against artificial damage.
5. The storehouse or construction site should be kept away from fire. In the process of construction, workers are supposed to be wearing protective clothing.
6. Storage time is 6 months. If it is qualified enough beyond storage time, it can still be put into use.
APPLICATION FILED & PROCEDURE:
It's applicable to waterproof and moisture works of roofing, external walls, basements, balconies, kitchens and lavatories, and suitable for special buildings like granaries, civil air defense works, and bridge projects.
1. Base-treatment: it is required to be firm, leveled, clean, and dry.
2. Partial treatment: internal and external corners should be shaped arch, the joints between pipes, walls and plates should be filled with this product. If necessary, non-woven fabric or fiberglass mesh fabric should be added to these joints. After this, coating-application of large-area can be carried out.
3. Application of coating: coat the base several times (2-3times suggested); the direction coating of different times should be perpendicular. Another time of coating should be not carried out until the previous coating is too dry to stick to hands.
4. Vertical-face Treatment of walls: after painting the last time of coating, sand should be scattered before it is solidified.
5. Construction of external layer: after the coating is solidified completely (about 48 hours), conduct the construction of external layer.
|1||Solid Content %≥||85|
|Dry Time h≤||Dry time of Outside||12|
|Dry time of Inside||24|
|3||Fracture tensile strength Mpa ≥||2.0|
|4||Breaking elongation,(normal temperature) %≥||500|
|5||Tear strength N/mm||15|
|6||Water impermeability, 0.3Mpa 30 min||Impermeable|
|7||bending at low temperatureºC ≤||-35|
|8||heating expansion rate/%||-4.0 ~ +1.0|
|9||water absorption/% ≤||5|
|10||Bonding strength of Moistbase Mpa ≥||1.0|