Ce Approved PVC Waterproof Membrane/Roofing Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $4 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||800 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|800 Square Meters||US $4/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100000000 Sq. M/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PENNFLEX
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
- Thickness: 0.4-3.0mm
- Surface Treatment: Roll Coated
- Certification: ISO, MSDS, CE
- Usage: Outdoor, Indoor
- Types: Homogeneous/Reinforced/Fleece-Backed
- Trademark: PENNINT
- Specification: 2m/2.5m*20m (Customized service is available)
- Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
- Material: PVC
- Ceiling Tile Type: PVC Ceilings
- Function: Anti-static, Sound-Absorbing, Waterproof
- Color: White/Gray or Customized
- Value-Added Service: Drawing Design/Site Construction Direction
- Width: 1-4m (Customized Service)
- Transport Package: Wraped with PE Film
- Origin: China
PENNFLEX™ PVC Waterproof Series
PENNFLEX™ PVC is a flexible, synthetic waterproofing membrane based on top quality polyvinyl chloride(PVC) resin and mixed with plasticizer, filler, antioxygen, ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries.
Four unique types to meet with all your needs:1. PENNFLEX™ PVC-PP:
2. PENNFLEX™ PVC-PH:
3. PENNFLEX™ PVC-PH(G):
4. PENNFLEX™ PVC-PL:
Where to apply?
PENNFLEX™ PVC waterproof membrane could be applied in nearly all kinds of projects- No matter for tunnels, roofs, basements or even as liner of ponds.
You know what, we have already designeda series of systems to use PVC sheet as your reliable waterproofing solutions.
Why it is so superior?
√ Weldable- Tight joint, leakage risk free.
√ High elastic- Easy to apply, supper fit for all kinds of structure.
√ Anti-aging formula- Excellent UV resistance performance, no extra maintenance needed.
√ Perfect bending performance at -25 ºC- all weather construction to save your money and time.
√ ISO&CE authorized- Reliable quality, keep your project safe and sound.
√ Thorogh pre-engineered system- make detail treatment perfect& easy.
How to store it?
* Store rolls on horizontal position to prevent damage.
* Avoid sun-baked and rain
* Store rolls in a clean dry location.
* Add cover as necessary to protect rolls from environmental damage, heat, cold or moisture etc.
Why choose PENNINT?